1. BJP : to undertake politics for gaining power. It is created in 1950s. RSS was banned by the Congress government after Gandhi murder.
2. Bharatiya Majdur Sangh
To work among working class. This organisation is number one in India today. It has by passed all other working class organisations which were founded by the Congress party and by the Communist parties. The workers naturally should have been with the communist parties as they claim to bring Woking class revolution. But, it is the elite party like bjp RSS has become the biggest organisation by passing the worker’s parties.
BMS works as per the dictates of the RSS and helping consolidation of rss cause of Hindu nation. It has more than 10 million members.
3. A B V P (students wing)
The students, mostly from colleges and universities are targeted for making pro Hindu ideology among youths. It is claimed it has 2.8 million members. It is again the biggest organisation working for RSS’s ideology. It takes anti reservation, anti-Muslim and anti-left stand in the educational institutions all over the country.
4. Vishwa Hindu Parishad :
It organises through the Sadhus saints who are pro-brahmins, pro Hindu. It takes stand against all other religions and against conversion. Takes active part in riots. It has members hip of 2.8 million.
5.Bajarang Dal : Through it mostly middle castes or backward class people of Hindu are organised.
Besides these main organisations RSS operates through several other ones to induce its thoughts.
In agriculture through Bharatiya Kisan Sangh, among fishermen through Fishermen’s cooperative societies, among judiciary through Akhil Bharatiya Adhivakta Parishad, among teachers through Akhil Bharatiya Shikshak Mahasangh, among medical field through National Medicos organisation, Vivekananda Medical mission, among military through Akhil Bharatiya poorva Sainik Parishad.
It organises women through Rashtra Sevika Samiti, Durga Vahini and Shiksha Bharati.
In economic field through Swadeshi Jagran Manch, Vitta Salahkar Parishad (Financial consultants’ association), Laghu Udyog Bharati, Sahkar Bharati (Cooperative sector).
There are other organisations at regional as well as even international level.
To make other religious people pro RSS and pro – Hindu Nation it has formed Muslim Rashtriya Manch, Rashtriya Sikh Sangat.
No caste or class claims that it is owner of the country. In Manu smriti it is claimed that Brahmins are the owner of the country. Golwalkar ex RSS chief, has said that they – the Brahmans, RSS are the owners of the country.
Capitalists do not claim such an ownership. No capitalist class in the world had made such a ludicrous claim but the Brahmans in India say so. Is it false claim or there is some truth in it?
They claim it because of their top most position in the caste structure. All other castes are considered below them. All these castes, they say are Shudras. Its simple meaning is slave. Owners are Bramhans, the caste. Even rulers- Kshatriyas are positioned below them. They serve them, obey them.
They claim –
• They are creators of the caste system.
• They are creators of the religion.
• They are creators of the languages.
• They claim all languages have originated from Sanskrit language, which is their creation.
• They are in the control of all mind making machinery from centuries. Through Vedas, Smritis, Puranas, Ramayan, Mahabharat to today’s modern media. Paper, electronic etc. Brahmins in the media behave like owners. They will not publish views that are anti-caste or against Brahmanism. Even if the owner is not Brahmin he is compelled to keep Bramhan as the editor. Hence, owner of the owner in thought process is a Bramhan. Thus, brahmanism is wholly in control of all types of media, the mind making machinery. Golwalkar says, ” we have achieved mind revolution. Mankranti. That means they are or have become masters of the minds of the people.
• Where are the capitalists in these arena?
Hence, a caste in India is an all pervading, dominating all – castes as well as people belonging to other religions.
Author is Satyashodhak Samaj activist and editor of Bahujan Sangharsh and author of many books.His latest published book, RSS, Caste System and Hindu Nation.